Our professional inventory services are being used by hundreds of property professionals, managers, landlords and tenants every day. Pixel pro-actively provide a platform for Inventory Clerks to match with local inventory inspections. If you believe you have what it takes to provide the right level of service to our clients, please get in touch.
Become a Pixel Inventory Clerk
What do I need to register ?
You are welcome to register with us, if you are :
- Age 18 or over
- Fluent spoken & written English
- Self employed
- Certified in Property Inventory Training through one of the professinal bodies such as APIP, Stroma, NAIP, AIIC, ARLA, Elmhurst
What Insurance do I need?
You need to hold or obtain a Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance. Should you use a car to get to your appointments, you should disclose this to your insurance provider.
Do I need to be vetted?
Yes, you do.
In order to be vetted we will need to be provided with:
- your valid identity document, such as – British passport, EU ID card, Permanent Residence Card
- your valid proof of address, no older than 3 months, such as- UK valid driving licence, UK based Bank statement, UK mortgage statement, UK water, electricity or gas bill, UK Council tax bill, Letter from UK Benefits agency or Local Housing Authority.
- Your Personal Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance Provider & Policy Number.
- Basic DBS check ( Disclosure & Barring Service)
- Your Property Inventory Certification
- Recent Photograph (Passport measurements)
What are the working arrangements?
- You specify your working availability according to your needs
- You will receive job specs via email with all necessary information. There is no obligation to accept the job presented to you.
- You accept a job should you wish & you will receive a confirmation.
- You will be given log in details into our inventory software.
- You attend and inspection & compile a report
- You may be asked to amend some details in the report along the period of 7 days from submitting.
- We receive a rating for your inspection from our client.
What if I need to cancel?
We require a minimum of 24h cancellation notice.
Should you, under any circumstances need to cancel at shorter period of time, we reserve the right to deactivate your account at our discretion.
How do I invoice?
You will be provided with an automated self-billing invoice
In case you are VAT registered you can present us with your VAT number.
When do I get paid?
- You will get paid within 7 -10 days from the time the inspection is submitted. The pay per inspection vary according to the size of the property and will be clarified in the job spec you receive via email.
Am I guaranteed to receive regular work from Pixel?
- Unfortunately we are not able to guarantee the work.
- If you are already employed, it may be useful to check what are your terms and conditions of your employment.
How will I access the property?
At all times you will be given access to the property at the arranged time. This is why we really require you to be on time for each job you accept.
What are the report requirements?
All reports need to be detailed, reflect your training knowledge and experience.
You will be provided with a template which you may adapt, however not reduce.
Will I be required to check tenants in or out?
Yes, with some jobs you will be required to briefly check the tenants in or out.
Jobs requiring this service will be paid slightly higher.
Will I get an instruction manual?
As soon as you register you will gain access to our working Manual & Safety Guide, which should provide you with sufficient information to carry an inspection as Pixel Clerk.